How to Contribute to the Solopreneur Success Blog
Welcome to SolopreneurSuccess.com.au author application.
Thank you for your interest in contributing an article for inclusion on the Solopreneur Success website. We are proud to publish timely, relevant and valuable content for a growing audience of global solopreneurs. Your experience and input are appreciated and we value what you can contribute from your field of expertise.
What we look for in an author:
- Authors who are business owners and are great at what they do.
- Ability to write engaging, creative blogs and provide the most relevant advice to our tribe.
- Write at least one article every 6 months.
- Active on social media channels and have a strong following on sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Participate in our Facebook group and share solopreneur success on social media channels.
- Write from a first person perspective.
- Already be familiar with WordPress platform.
When submitting an article for consideration we do ask you follow these guidelines:
- Content must be educational and help our tribe learn more to build their business.
- Content must be original and only published on Solopreneur Success. Absolutely no copying or spinning another person’s work.
- Content must not be offensive in any way, we want to support everybody regardless at what stage of business.
- Content may not contain affiliate links or a call to visit a company website.
- Content must be minimum of 600 words, up to 1,000 words, 750 is the sweet spot.
- Relevant images (with the appropriate permission for reprint) are encouraged.
- Solopreneur Success content cannot be republished elsewhere.
- Content should not be promotional in nature. If you are getting paid to make any statements directly or indirectly, you must disclose with in the content itself. Our editors will examine every link contained in contributed articles.
- Authors are not paid for articles published on Solopreneur Success.
- Each author will receive an author profile, using your gravatar.
- We reserve the right to modify or reject any content you submit.
- Protected or confidential information must not be disclosed.
- Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee publication on the Solopreneur Success In cases of unsuccessful submissions, feedback will be provided and often there will be an opportunity to resubmit.
- Guest content is published on the understanding there is no payment upon publication. Copyright of the article remains with its original author.
If you agree with our rules and if you feel you are a right fit, please take a moment to sign up as an author. If your application is approved, you will receive an email from Solopreneur Success with your login details to the author part of our web site. Please note, we will not publish any of your articles until your Bio is complete.